Your only destination to all things CARNIVAL
1. This is a two day jump much like Trinidad.
2. However on Monday revellers come out in FULL costume.
3. Monday wear, what is that?
4. The route is LONG. Ready yourself.
5. Trust me you need stamina pon stamina.
6. There is no lunch stop or resting stop. Tek hot sun and jam!
7. Lunch is on the go, there are literally food trucks grilling a burger on the move.
8. The premium BUS bar has all the good drinks.
9. The rhythm of the local soca is pretty fast, get that waist line acclimatized for the tremble and shake.
10. Trinis are a rare sighting.
11. The route, yes again, it’s LONG! You need a different type of conditioning.
12. Tuesday is a shorter day , bands pull off later and they are on one route, numbered one behind the other .
13. Tuesday wear is basically whatever survived Monday
14. Surprisingly stormers kept their distance.
15. Watch out for pavements